Military OneSource Resources Available
May 10, 2017|Posted in: Military OneSource
* SECO Career Counselor Discussion: Stay-at-Home Parents – Making the Decision to Return to the Workforce. May 10 at noon EDT. Making the decision to return to the workforce. Certified Career Counselors will answer all your employment questions and give feedback directly related to you and your situation. Learn tips from the experts to help you succeed, and network with other military spouses. Please visit https://www.
* LinkedIn Military Spouse Employment Partnership Networking Series – May 11 and 25, at noon EDT. To join the LinkedIn discussions, participants will need to have a LinkedIn profile and request approval to join the MSEP Spouse Group page at the following link: https://www.linkedin.
* Virtual Military Spouse Symposium – May 15-18, 2017. An interactive, virtual symposium designed to provide military spouses with job search tactics, networking resources, wellness strategies, and introductions to companies and organizations interested in hiring military spouses. https://myseco.
* Military Spouse Employment Partnership Partner Connect – May 18 at 3 p.m. EDT. Fifteen MSEP employers will join us on the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Facebook page for a 60-minute question-and-answer session. This is an opportunity for military spouses to ask questions and communicate with human resources and hiring experts from these companies. Please visit https://www.facebook.
* TRICARE Tools – May 15, 2017 11 a.m. MDT. This webinar will provide an overview of the following TRICARE tools and when you will need to update them to get the most from your benefit: milConnect, Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) website, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), TRICARE Online (TOL), Nurse Advice Line (NAL) and others. You can submit questions before the webinar by sending an email to MOSWebinars@ militaryonesource.com. Register here https://register.
* May Dynamic Group Discussion – Register now for the May 17, 2017Discussion: Couples: Stop Fighting! Led by Lydia Rogers, LMHC. Explore changing the pattern of our conversations so that the fighting stops, connections deepen, and hurt feelings begin to mend. This is not a webinar, rather a video group discussion facilitated by a Military OneSource. Register here https://
* An Interactive Webinar to Help You Master Your Finances – May 16, 2017. Get the answers you need to all your pressing financial questions. From saving for college to planning for education and retirement expenses, here’s everything you need to know from a seasoned expert to help you make the right choices with your money. Register here https://learn.
* Hidden Heroes: Caregiver Stress and What to Do About It – May 17, 2017. May is Month of the Military Caregiver. Join us as we address family caregiving: its role in society, the stress associated with it and the impact caregiving stress can have on a person. Register here https://learn.