Cyber Soldier Scholarship
January 2, 2018|Posted in: Scholarships
EARN A SCHOLARSHIP WHILE PROTECTING AMERICA
“United States Reserve Forces and National Guard Cyber Soldier Development – Cyber Private Public Partnership (Cyber P3)”
Offers full scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students who pursue concentrated studies in cyber security
• Full cost of tuition and fees
• Book Award
• Travel funding for one cybersecurity conference per academic year – continental US-held conferences only
• Work with the best in cyber security
• Must be a US citizen
• Reservists and Guardsmen, who are in good standing, part of the Selected Reserve (SELRES) which include: Troop Program Unit (TPUs); Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA); and Active Guard Reserve (AGRs). Reservists in the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) or the Retired Reserve (RR) will be excluded from this program.
• Undergraduate scholars must maintain 3.0 out of 4.0 grade point average or the equivalent; graduate scholars must maintain a 3.2 out of 4.0 grade point average or the equivalent.
• Desire to work in a field related to cyber security • Enrolled and/or accepted for enrollment in a cyber security related field at the graduate or undergraduate level at Regis University.
APPLICATION & DEADLINE
Deadline to apply is February 1, 2018
For Scholarship Information and application can be downloaded at http://www.regis.edu/CCIS/