Federal Jobs Symposium – 31Jan18
Interested in applying for Federal positions through USA Jobs? This symposium can help…at no cost to you!
31 Jan 2018 8:00am – 12:30pm
Castro Building, Room 1033
1200 Federal Blvd, Denver CO 80204
Must RSVP on Eventbrite: https://veteransfederaljobssymposium.eventbrite.com
Must be registered on state employment site: www.connectingcolorado.com to participate.
At this event, you can
- Meet Federal Agents and HR Managers
- Network with Employers – many agencies represented including VA, DHS, ICE
- Create a USA Jobs profile
- Navigate system for “Veteran specific” opportunities
- Use tips and strategies to be more successful
- Search job announcements effectively
- Use the computer lab to apply from 1-4pm
- Manage your resume, docs, and apps in USA Jobs
- Submit your application to a Federal agency
- Use Veterans non-competitive hiring opportunities
- Use hiring paths for Veterans, disabled, students….
- Tailor your resume to the job announcements