Volunteers needed for the 2018 Warrior Games
The 2018 Department of Defense Warrior Games will be held on June 1-9 at the Air Force Academy. Support this event as a volunteer! Volunteers will be responsible for providing customer service, competition information, directions around the venue and general assistance to guests. Volunteers can sign up at https://www.
- Honor the service and sacrifice of our nation’s wounded warriors
- Be part of a legacy that brings the Warrior Games to the American public
- Witness a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the athletes and families
- Demonstrate strong community, corporate goodwill and support to service members and their families who volunteered to defend our freedom
- Uniform Shirt – quantity depends on the number of and schedule of shifts
- Lunch or Dinner will be provided as well as break areas and snacks.
- Parking or Transportation to the venue will be provided
- Not included pants, shoes, socks, outerwear.
- It is recommended that all staff wear appropriate clothing for the weather and comfort.
Colorado is welcoming the Warrior Games back to the US Air Force Academy in Colorado Spring this summer June 1 – 9. More than 250 athletes – active duty service members and veterans – will participate in 11 events representing the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Special Operations Command, United Kingdom Armed Forces, Australian Defence Force and Canadian Armed Forces. Competition includes archery, road cycling, track and field, shooting, sitting volleyball, swimming, wheelchair basketball and, for the first time in Warrior Games history, indoor rowing, powerlifting and time-trial cycling. What makes this event so incredible is not only are these incredible athletes in service to their countries, but they compete with limitations to their abilities due to injury and illness. Their mental toughness, outstanding agility anddetermination produces amazing competition that inspires each other, their families and those who are privileged to be part of their journey.
To learn more about the Warrior Games, visit https://