Full Tuition Scholarship to Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University, the Worldwide Education Partner of the USO, is offering one (1) full tuition scholarship to a deserving service member, veteran, or military spouse. The scholarship is designed to assist someone looking to complete their education but does not have the financial resources to do so. Some examples:
- Active duty service member, either full- or part-time, or a Veteran that has used his or her GI(r) Bill benefits or has transferred them to a spouse or dependent
- Military spouse looking to complete her or his education
- The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition for any of SNHU’s 200+ online degree programs. Books and other fees as a part of attendance are the cost of the student.
- The scholarship covers the tuition cost of one degree or certificate program, and will not continue should the recipient pursue additional degree programs.
- The recipient will need to remain in good standing with SNHU’s academic policies to remain eligible.
- Willing to tell his/her story in writing and potentially on camera.
- Attendance at the appropriate MLS game on Wednesday, July 4th
- The scholarship is only applicable for SNHU’s online degree or certificate programs. These programs can be at the Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s level. SNHU’s online degree programs: www.snhu.edu/online-
- The scholarship is not applicable for SNHU’s campus based or College for America competency based degree programs.
- Active Duty service member, part-time Reserve, or National Guard, a Veteran who served honorably, or a spouse of any of these categories.
- The scholarship recipient would be required to enroll within one year of their acceptance of the scholarship.
- SNHU’s online degree programs have terms beginning every eight weeks at the undergraduate level, and every 10 weeks at the graduate level.
- The scholarship does not have a cap on completion time of the degree program.
- Deadline is Monday, June 25th
- If interested in applying, please email your full name, email address, phone number, the degree program of interest, and a minimum of 500 words on why education would help reach your goals to Steve Thiel – firstname.lastname@example.org, Southern New Hampshire University – Sr. Director of Strategic Partnerships
**This is not an endorsement of any organization but an item of general interest to the members of the CONG.**