Scholarship available for military spouses
Purdue University Global/National Military Family Association Scholarship
The Scholarship is designed to empower military spouses and families of retirees by making a degree financially attainable as well as removing other barriers so that an education is not one of the many sacrifices a military spouse has to make.
Highlights of the Purdue University Global/National Military Family Association Scholarship
• The Scholarship covers up to 47% of tuition costs based on current tuition rates.
• The flexibility of our 100% online programs* eliminates the risk of a PCS halting your studies.
• Our programs include options in high-demand career areas and you can even tailor your studies to support mobile-friendly careers.
• Book and/or course materials are provided at no additional cost.†
• The Scholarship is available for undergraduate studies (special tuition rates are available for master’s-level programs for military spouses).
• Any prior coursework or other training, such as military, will be assessed to reduce the number of courses needed to graduate.‡
Eligibility and Other Information
• Tuition is reduced from $371.00 to $195.00 per quarter credit hour. You must be a high school graduate or have a high school equivalent (GED) and be a first-time enrollee at Purdue Global (formerly Kaplan University).
• You must have a 2.75 cumulative grade point average on either your high school or college coursework if applicable.
• A leave of absence due to a military relocation is allowed.
• There are no entrance exams or college placement exams needed to enroll.
Visit nmfa.purdueglobal.edu for more information.
**This is not an endorsement of any organization but an item of general interest to members of the CONG.**