Vegas Marries the Military – Enter by 9/30 for a chance to win
Las Vegas wants to honor our members of the U.S. Armed Forces (active-duty, guards/reserved, retired and veterans) by donating FREE wedding and vow renewal ceremonies and services Thursday, November 8, 2018, with Las Vegas Marries the Military. The selected winners will be paired with participating wedding venues and vendors for a ceremony and day to remember!
Video Submission Information
Couples interested in participating need to submit a 30-60 second video on what a Las Vegas wedding or vow renewal would mean to you. Videos may be submitted online at http://www.weddingchamber.vegas/vegas-marries-military/apply/.
- All videos must be uploaded to Youtube. Need Help with uploading to Youtube? Click here.
- Videos must be no more than 60 seconds long. This News report has some examples of videos from last year
- Provide a link to the Youtube page where the video was uploaded.
- All videos will be reviewed/collected by midnight PDT on Sunday, September 30, 2018
- All video submissions will be reposted on Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce’ Instagram page and Facebook page, on the Clark County Clerk’s social media pages and on the Las Vegas Marries the Military Facebook page.
- A selection committee comprised of the Clark County Clerk’s office, Board Members of the Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce and select vendors will randomly select winners from video submissions by, October 3rd, 2018.
Visit http://www.weddingchamber.vegas/vegas-marries-military/ for more information and to apply.
**This is not an endorsement of any organization but an item of general interest to members of the CONG.**