Connect with Us!
The Airman & Family Readiness Program has several ways to get connected and stay informed on events, programs, contact information and general information for Airmen and their Families.
Visit the 140th Wing Cougar Tales Page
Created in 2007 to assist all Airmen and their families in suicide intervention, this program consists of training and outreach products including a mobile app for Android and iPhone.
For more information on the Wingman Project, visit co.wingmanproject.org or contact Ms. Rebecca Ferren at her office 720-847-9438 or on her cell 303-358-9728.
Have you downloaded the Wingman Toolkit smartphone app? The app has the following features:
- Resilience and fitness trackers
- Workout reminders
- Quizzes to evaluate listening & interpersonal communication
- Meditation and relaxation exercises
- Tools to help stop smoking and count one’s blessings
- Resources & links to immediate help for a Wingman in need
- Available for iPhone and Android devices
*Go to www.wingmantoolkit.org for more details*
Airman & Family Readiness Program Director (Air)