Survivor Outreach Resources
There are many resources for Survivors within government agencies and non-profit organizations.
**Notice – The resources provided here are for informational purposes only. Inclusion in this listing of resources does not indicate an endorsement of that program by either the Colorado National Guard nor the Colorado National Guard Family Program. Each individual should research the listed resource to determine if it is a good fit for his/her situation, whether the resource applies to him/her and decide for themselves whether or not to utilize that organization.**
For assistance in finding resources that are applicable to your situation, please contact your Survivor Outreach Services Office. Click here to be redirected to their page.
- USO Sesame Street: Talk, Listen, Connect – Free DVDs to Help Support Children During a the Loss of a Loved One
- Comfort Crew for Military Kids – Fallen Heroes
- Army Emergency Relief Fund – Financial Assistance Available to Widows and Orphans of Soldiers Who Died on Active Duty or After they Retired
- Operation Homefront – Financial, Food, and Repair Assistance
- Freedom Alliance – Scholarships for Children