The Strong Bonds Program provides single and married Service Members and their spouses and children with the tools to succeed in their relationships.
The Chaplain’s Office and the Family Program Office work hand-in-hand to bring quality relationship training events to locations all across the great state of Colorado.
Types of Strong Bonds Training Events
- Married Events – Weekend Trainings
- Married Events – ‘Date Night’
- Faith-based Married Events – Weekend Trainings
- Family Events – Weekend Trainings
Remaining Events for FY 2014
- 08-10 August – Family Training Event, YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, CO (Family members must be in DEERS)
- 12-14 September – Married Training Event – Garden of the Gods Club – Colorado Springs (Marriage must be registered in DEERS)
Flyers for each event will be advertised as the event grows nearer and registration opens. Make sure that you have connected with the Family Program through your preferred avenue of communication so you do not miss these opportunities! Click here to learn more about staying ‘in the know’ with Family Program events and announcements.
For questions regarding the Strong Bonds program or upcoming events, please email Chaplain David Nagel, the StrongBonds Coordinator.
You can also visit the official Strong Bonds website by clicking here.
Chaplain (CPT) David A. Nagel